Lightweight, Combination Lock, 8 Wheeled PP Luggage 3pc Set!
Size: 20/24/28" Inches
Dimensions: 48 X 30 X 74CM
Durable, Lightweight, and Stylish PP Luggage
We have perfected our hard case luggage collections, with PP material molded body coveted for its lightweight build that will take the heavy lifting out of your trip and make traveling a breeze. this design not only adds minimal style but also strength reinforcement for high level durability.
1. Complete Multi-Size Set.
This complete set comes with three luggage pieces of different sizes; 20/24/28" Inches small, medium and large, each size can accommodate your needs perfectly together or separately depending on the duration of your trip and how much you need to bring with you.
2. Combination lock, better protection of luggage security.
Whether you are on business or on vacation, personal privacy is very important to us. The shell of this suitcase is made of Lightest PP plastic, which can withstand temperature and chemical resistant.
3. Double Spinner Wheels
Double Spinner Wheels ensure smooth-rolling mobility in any direction.
Suitcase with wheels can help save your strength and make your suitcase lighter. Luggage moves very silent and smoothly with 360° rotate double wheels, which better than other single wheeled luggage.
Check this video link on How to Set a Combination Lock for your Luggage
3 Steps on How to Set a TSA Combination Lock for your Luggage (Manually)
- Press the reset button which means you need to flick the locking mechanism or press the black reset button with a pen, and you hear a click.
- Enter the new combination that will be used to open the lock and note this down.
- Push the tab with an arrow on it or flip the locking mechanism back to confirm the new combination.
4. BENEFITS OF POLYPROPYLENE (PP) LUGGAGE
- 100% reusable and durable
- Easy to clean and anti bacterial
- Light in weight with lowest density
- breathable or water proof with a laminated film
- Easy to produce, assembly and an economic material
- Excellent resistance to stress and high resistant to cracking
- High operational temperatures with a melting point of 167°C
- Resistant to most alkalis and acid, organic solvents, decreasing