4 Wheel PP Luggage 3PC Set with Expandable Zipper!
Size: 20/24/28" Inches
Durable, Strong and Stylish PP Luggage
We have perfected our hard case luggage collections, with PP material molded body coveted for its lightweight build that will take the heavy lifting out of your trip and make traveling a breeze. this design not only adds minimal style but also strength reinforcement for high level durability.
1. Complete Multi-Size Set.
This complete set comes with three luggage pieces of different sizes;
20/24/28" Inches small, medium and large. Each size can accommodate your needs perfectly together or separately depending on the duration of your trip and how much you need to bring with you.
2. Expandable Luggage Zippers.
Expandable luggage is a type of luggage that can be expanded to accommodate more items. This is a great feature for those who travel often and need to pack more items than they can fit in their regular luggage. Expandable luggage is also great for those who want to pack heavier items, such as clothes or books.
Expandable luggage is great for those who tend to overpack, as it allows you to pack everything you need without having to worry about fitting it all into your suitcase. And, if you find that you haven’t packed as much as you thought you would, you can simply leave the expansion zippers undone, giving you more room in your suitcase for souvenirs on the way home.
3. Combination lock +TSA customs lock, better protection of luggage security.
Check this video link on How to Set a TSA Combination Lock for your Luggage
3 Steps on How to Set a TSA Combination Lock for your Luggage (Manually)
- Press the reset button which means you need to flick the locking mechanism or press the black reset button with a pen, and you hear a click.
- Enter the new combination that will be used to open the lock and note this down.
- Push the tab with an arrow on it or flip the locking mechanism back to confirm the new combination.
4. BENEFITS OF POLYPROPYLENE (PP) LUGGAGE
- 100% reusable and durable
- Easy to clean and anti bacterial
- Light in weight with lowest density
- breathable or water proof with a laminated film
- Easy to produce, assembly and an economic material
- Excellent resistance to stress and high resistant to cracking
- High operational temperatures with a melting point of 167°C
- Resistant to most alkalis and acid, organic solvents, decreasing